Volunteer Service in Civic Service
Do you wonder what’s happening behind the scenes of mobility projects? Do you want to join the team? Volunteers in civic service are regularly welcomed on “promotion of international mobility” missions. Come meet us!
We currently offer three civic service missions:
- in the team of volunteers and internships abroad, to be filled in September 2018 for 12 months (more info)
- on a mission of communication, training and intercultural dialogue (more info)
- animation of an interassociative dynamic in the PACA region within the CAMI (more info)
– Promote international mobility principles and programs
– Inform, sensitize young people in the PACA Region to mobility opportunities
– Participate in the monitoring of international volunteers welcomed in the region
– Contribute to the development of projects (reception in France and sending abroad)
– Enhance mobility experiences by producing videos, recording radio programs, writing articles and photo coverage.
– knowledge of volunteer programs, the Erasmus + program and non-formal education methods and tools
– skills in animation, communication with the public
– knowledge of the life cycle of a project and the accompaniment of a young audience
– knowledge and skills related to intercultural dialogue, international mobility, European and Mediterranean citizenship
– knowledge of associations and ability to work in an intercultural team
According to his motivations, the volunteer will be able to build a future project, supported by his tutor.
Profile of the volunteer:
- to be eligible for civic service (more info here)
- be motivated by the mission
- the knowledge of French is appreciated!
Information & applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hors Pistes also offers (civic and civic training sessions)
for volunteers in civic service. More information here!